What Does We Offer :
Services offered by us include Outsourced CFO services, Virtual CFO services, Part time CFO services, etc. Our services cover providing all assistance to your organization which a well-qualified in-house CFO would provide including managing the financial risk of your business. Much like an in-house CFO, an outsourced CFO (Outsourced Chief Financial Officer) can help you with financial planning and analysis of your business. Cutting down your expenditure to a great extent, our Outsourced CFO has all the required skills to manage with the same workforce and assist them in sales, accounting, training and evaluation along with providing an overall financial insight for your organization. Not only expenditure cut down, be it office space or time, without the hassle of all these, you can get all the relevant financial information on time with the help of our Outsourced CFO, at a fraction of the cost.
What Does our CFO Do?
From assessing financial risks and opportunities to managing day to day financial activities of the organization, everything can be managed by our outsourced CFO. Be it short term needs or a strategic financial planning, our CFO is well deft in all these tasks. By working with the project managers and marketing teams, our CFO can manage the cash flow of the firm along with assisting in raising capital. Apart from this, coordinating with the financial advisors of the firm is also a job of our CFO. So, in other words it can be said, that our CFO is the strategic partner and advisor when it comes to financial matters of the business.
Outsourced Virtual CFO Services in Bangalore
Managing a business in a hassle free manner is only possible when the finance is taken care of. Finance can be considered as the heart of an organization and needs to be managed carefully under all circumstances. Managing the finance of a business is the primary task of a chief financial officer. S3 Solutions can be considered as the pioneer of providing CFO services to businesses located in Bangalore. With a perfect combination of on-site deployment and off-site support, S3 Solutions is well skilled to handle the finances of your organization. Our team of skilled people have worked as CFOs with IT/ITES and SME companies and helped them manage finances seamlessly. By saving time, energy and also being cost effective, S3 Solutions has always extended their helping hands to help companies in financial planning and at the same time provide valuable financial assessment to businesses. Our happy clientele speaks volumes about the quality of services we provide, taking care of every single compliances.
S3 Solution’ CFO Services Include Handling the following Assignments, on a Continuous Basis, for Our Clients:
- Cash flow planning, banking, etc.
- Budgeting, Profitability planning and analysis.
- Implementation of and maintenance of a good management accounting and reporting system
- Treasury Management, including investment of surplus funds.
- Complete handling of accounting and statutory requirements.
- Assistance in the preparation of Business Plans, Project Reports, etc.
- Complete handling of direct and indirect taxation.
- Assistance in choosing the right transfer pricing model and the related issues
- Co-ordination with the external statutory auditors
- Assistance in handling critical issues related to tax and statutory compliance
- Periodical reporting in the client’s’ internal formats including on SAP platform
- Developing and maintaining relationships with investors and other stakeholders.
- Maintaining reporting relationship with the CEO / global CFO
CFO Services in Bangalore Provided By S3 Solutions
S3 Solutions provides specific kinds of CFO services which are as follows-
- Virtual CFO services
- Outsourced CFO Services
- Part-time CFO Services
- CFO Support Services
- Project- or transaction-based services
Virtual CFO Services
We provide Virtual CFO services to our clients form the IT/IT Services/ITeS/Software/Services sectors. Under this, we handle the entire CFO portfolio work in conjunction with the clients’ finance and accounting departments. Each client is assigned to one of our qualified professionals who works under the superintendence of the client. Many of our SME clients who cannot otherwise afford a full time CFO find this service very useful, as this saves a lot of time and energy for the clients’ operating managers.
· Outsourced CFO Services
We provide Outsourced CFO services to our clients from the IT/ITS/ITeS/Services sectors. Under this, the entire CFO related functions are outsourced to us. We operate either independently or in conjunction with the clients’ finance team.
· Part-time CFO Services
Under this our finance professionals spend designated days of the week in the clients’ premises to handle the CFO functions. Given the fact that, most SMEs in the services sector do not require a full time CFO, this service is found to be cost effective by our clients.
· CFO Support Services
We also provide CFO Support Services, in terms of which, we assist the CFO or the Finance Manager of the client, in handling generic or specific assignments related to finance, taxation, accounting, reconciliations, payroll, etc
· CFO on Hire Services
We provide Part-time CFO Services to our clients, in terms of which, our finance professionals would act as CFOs of our clients, till such time, a full time CFO is recruited. We also act as CFOs, during the period preceding the appointment of a full time CFO, by our client.
How Outsourced CFO Services can Be Most Helpful for IT/ITES Companies
- An increase in shareholder value along with increase in profitability is something every business seeks for. But lack of overall financial insights in a business and lack of expertise in it can prevent an organization from accomplishing business goals. Apart from flexibility in financial matters, if you are looking for expert consultation, then outsourcing CFO services can really be a great idea. Now the question might arise, as to how CFO services can be beneficial to IT/ITES companies.
- When the position of full time CFO is going through a transition period, where you need a temporary option to have an expertise look of the financial matters of the organization, outsourcing CFO consultation services can be the right option for businesses.
- A lot of challenges come up when it comes to business expansion. Large volumes of data, new compliance, more complex processes are to mention a few. This is when there is a dire need of outsourcing CFO functions and services. Not only in expansion, even when a business is going through a major downfall or facing losses, valuable feedback of an outsourced CFO can really have an impact in preventing further loss in an organization.
- Some of the special projects in a business require special consultation services of an outsourced CFO. Financial modeling, acquisition integration, deal evaluation, purchase accounting are some of the special projects that required skilled expertise on financial services of an organization. Not all companies have rich domain experience of financial accounting and other relevant services. So high level financial guidance of an outsourced CFO Service can always be beneficial this time.
- Outsourcing CFO consulting services is also helpful to meet several operational challenges that might come up while running business operations. An outsourced CFO services provider would be able to provide financial guidance and analyze the financial condition of your firm. The strategic financial planning by a CFO consultant is always beneficial when it comes to handling new challenges in business.
Who Needs an Outsourced CFO?
- Sustaining in the competitive market as well as generating revenue in the competitive market is very important for any business these days. Effective CFO Function can be considered as always leading to growth and development of any business. When you outsource the CFO function, you always have more time to streamline business operations and focus towards the productivity of the employees.
- The size of a business never determines whether the firm actually needs to outsource CFO services. Be it a small, midsize or a top notch business, every kind of firm requires to outsource CFO functions. Outsourcing CFO consulting solutions can always help in getting optimized accounting and other financial services for an organization.
- If your business is looking for an option of greater flexibility, where you are willing to dedicate half of the resources towards senior level of CFO talent while the other half of your resources for day to day accounting operations, then your business surely needs to outsource CFO services
- Being cost effective in operations is the trait of a successful business. So if you are intending to be cost effective, then cutting down the expenditure of a full time CFO is a good idea.
- Not all resources are able to foresee the overall financial condition of a firm. Focusing on strategies related to financial services can only be done by higher officials. So if your business needs an overall insight of the financial condition of your firm then outsourcing CFO services can be the best option for you.
What are the Benefits of Outsourcing CFO Services?
Outsourcing CFO services is commonly seen these days. Some of the most common benefits of outsourcing CFO services are as follows-
- Better control on the financial matters of your business
- Ability to have financial control and also tackle financial risk deftly
- Accuracy in financial statements
- Expert professionals to assess financial condition of your business
- Savings on cost, time and energy of the in-house team and help them focus on core activities
- Increase in cash flow of the business
- Get financial advice and consulting services from well experienced people in this domain
- Staying compliant with the ever changing norms of taxation and help businesses to stay away from legal penalties
Virtual CFO Services & Support Services
Is your company looking to hire a virtual CFO to handle all of your financial requirements? Do you lack skilled and experienced resources to handle your virtual CFO requirements?
Then you should consider outsourcing virtual CFO services to an experienced virtual CFO service provider like S3 Solutions.
What is a Virtual CFO?
If a company does not have an in-house finance department, it can use alternatives such as outsourcing the finance function to another company. Using virtual CFO services, for example.
Virtual CFO services can be provided remotely or through an outside consultant. Businesses must adapt to changing circumstances as a result of digitization.
Some companies, such as start-ups and SMEs, may lack the resources to hire an in-house Chief Financial Officer (CFO). As a result, these companies would prefer virtual CFO services.
Benefits of Virtual CFO services
The business environment has become more competitive as a result of digital challenges. As a result, having virtual CFO services is critical. There are numerous benefits to using virtual CFO services.
The following are some of the benefits of using these services:
- Financial forecasts
- Accounting observance
- Budget management
- Financial forecasts
A company that uses these services can get financial projections and budgetary analyses. The services provided would assist the organization in forecasting its budgets and finances. Our services include the use of prediction technologies such as predictive analytics to protect your organization’s finances.
- Accounting observance
Using this service would provide the organization with the added benefit of accounting system compliance. Using virtual CFO services ensures that your organization is not only accounting compliant, but also compliant with the relevant regulatory authorities. Wes would provide you with updates on various compliances that your organization must follow.
The use of virtual CFO services would provide the organization with the benefits of technology integration. Virtual CFO firms use advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, data analytics, and big data to improve the compliance process. To provide seamless services, our CFO services use cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence and data analytics.
- Budget management
Using this service would also allow you to keep track of your spending. Our team of professionals, including CAs, CMAs, and CSs, will plan and prepare a budgetary report based on your organization’s needs. Your organization can benefit from this service by receiving a detailed report on budgetary analysis and reporting.
Virtual CFO Services in India
S3 Solutions is widely regarded as the pioneer in providing CFO services to small businesses in India. We are well-versed in managing your organization’s finances, thanks to a seamless combination of on-site deployment and off-site support.
Our skilled team has served as CFOs for IT/ITES and SME businesses, assisting them in effectively managing their finances
S3 Solutions has always extended its helping hands to help companies in financial planning while also providing valuable financial assessments to businesses by saving time, energy, and money. Our satisfied customers speak volumes about the high quality of services we provide, ensuring that all regulatory requirements are met.
Our CFO services
At S3 Solutions, our CFO services include taking care of the following processes:
- Budgeting, profit forecasting, and analysis
- Cash flow management
- Implementation and upkeep of an effective management accounting and reporting system
- Treasury management, including surplus fund investment.
- Accounting and statutory requirements are handled completely.
- Assistance with the creation of Business Plans, Project Reports, and so on.
- Complete taxation management, both direct and indirect.
- Assistance in selecting the appropriate transfer pricing model and dealing with related issues
- Coordination with the statutory auditors from outside the organization
- Assistance in dealing with critical tax and statutory compliance issues
- Periodic reporting in the internal formats of the client, including the SAP platform
- Establishing and sustaining relationships with investors and other stakeholders
CFO Services in Bangalore
As S3 Solutions is based out of Bangalore, we offer CFO services for startups and small businesses located in the region.
The services we offer are broadly categorized as follows:
- Virtual services
- Support services
- Outsourced services
- Project-based services
- Part-time services
- Virtual services
As part of our virtual CFO services, we handle the entire CFO portfolio in collaboration with the clients’ finance and accounting departments. Each client is assigned to one of our qualified professionals who works under the client’s supervision. Many of our SME clients who cannot otherwise afford a full-time CFO find this service extremely beneficial, as it saves the clients’ operating managers a significant amount of time and energy.
- Support services
We also offer CFO Support Services, in which we assist the client’s CFO or Finance Manager with general or specific tasks related to finance, taxation, accounting, reconciliations, payroll, and more.
- Outsourced services
Our outsourced CFO services are available to businesses in the IT/ITS/ITeS/Services industries. The entire CFO-related functions are outsourced to us under this agreement. We work either independently or in collaboration with the finance team of our clients.
- Project-based services
We offer project-based CFO services to our clients, which entails our finance professionals acting as our clients’ CFOs for the duration of a particular project. We also serve as CFOs during the period preceding our client’s appointment of a full-time CFO.
- Part-time services
Under part-time services, our finance professionals spend specific days of the week on the client’s premises to handle CFO functions. Given that most SMEs in the services sector do not require a full-time CFO, our clients find this service to be cost-effective.
Virtual CFO accounting services
Growing businesses frequently require professional financial advice but cannot afford a full-time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) or controller. A company that uses our CFO & Accounting Services has several options.
We oversee your accounting staff and monitor internal controls as your company’s Chief Financial Officer (CFO), while also providing financial statement analysis, projections, strategic planning, compliance, cash flow management, and tax planning.
A CFO/Controller on your team can be less expensive than hiring a full-time in-house CFO while still providing the expertise needed to help small and medium-sized businesses grow.
We also provide daily accounting services in conjunction with the CFO component. Daily bookkeeping services are also available, allowing the shareholder/owner to delegate day-to-day accounting functions.
Virtual CFO advisory services
The advisory team at S3 Solutions helps clients navigate today’s challenging and complex accounting environment by providing expertise and insight. Accounting practices that are sound are critical to your business, and our team has the experience needed to help your organization achieve its objectives.
While sound accounting practices are frequently mandated and serve as the foundation for internal and external reporting requirements, the complexity and speed of today’s environment necessitate more than technical skills.
Accounting advisory professionals are increasingly required to be multidimensional and strategically agile in order to anticipate changing market conditions, regulatory requirements, emerging technologies, and the associated risk elements.
Our accounting advisory professionals have the skills to successfully help organizations navigate the challenges and embrace the potential of a changing business landscape, with former CAOs, CFOs, and controllers among our ranks.
Virtual CFO Services – Related FAQs
Q1. Why should I use the services of a Virtual CFO??
- The primary reason for re-appropriating CFO monetary administrations is to propel business development. It allows the company’s executives to focus on various business operations.
Q2. What is an outsourced CFO?
- An Outsourced CFO is a financial master who provides budgetary system benefits on a low-maintenance or task-based basis. An outsourced CFO can also help a company identify problems, such as income issues, raising capital, resolving tight edges, implementing more effective frameworks, or planning for growth.
Q3. What are the services offered by a Virtual CFO?
- Following are the common services offered by a virtual CFO:
- It assumes all of the responsibilities of a traditional CFO, but only on a part-time basis.
- Keeps an eye on the financial health of the company, usually through the use of cloud technology.
- Provide financial advice and insight to the business on financial matters.
- Depending on the client and their needs, provide companies with back-office functions such as managing account ledgers.
Q4. Is it possible for a startup to afford a Virtual CFO?
- Yes, Virtual CFO services are specifically aimed at startups and small businesses.
Q5. What exactly is an interim CFO?
- Interim CFOs are finance experts who come in on a full-time basis for a fixed duration to help steer a company through a financial crisis, operations change, the preparation for a sale, or the gap between the departure of one CFO and the hiring of a new one.
Q6. What distinguishes a Virtual CFO from a staffing agency?
- On-demand expertise is provided by a virtual CFO. To accomplish this, we have exceptionally qualified workers on staff who are eager to communicate. In most cases, a staffing agency will place full-time employees in customer situations. They sell the ability to perform administrations and after that staff the work with a temporary worker arrangement or someone they call. The staffing organization model is used by the majority of financial counseling firms that provide staff.