Outsourced Payroll Services Bangalore and Statutory Compliance Services from S3 Solutions
With years of experience in payroll outsourcing services and statutory compliance services, S3 Solutions lets you focus on core business competencies while they take up the responsibility of managing payroll and statutory compliance services for your organization. S3 Solutions has a team of experts deft in every single task when it comes to adhering to compliance services and managing the payroll of the organization. Aiding businesses in offering new strategic insights, S3 Solutions lets you focus in business while they take up the responsibility of payroll and compliance services.
Benefits of Outsourcing Payroll Services and Statutory Compliance Services
In this competitive world, it is very difficult to manage end-to-end payroll processes along with the staying compliant to ever changing laws and regulations. Managing all these processes is quite tedious and requires expert skills. There comes the need for having in-house teams to take care of all these responsibilities, which is not a cost effective solution for all businesses. Not every organization has the time and money to invest in ensuring compliance or managing payroll services without any hassle. Outsourcing all these tasks from reputed organizations can always be of help in this domain.
Some of the benefits of outsourcing Payroll services are as follows:
- Streamlining business payroll services and statutory compliance processes
- Adherence to statutory and compliance requirements
- Complete assistance of the entire lifecycle of an employee
- Low risk of legal penalties and loss
- Error free reports and documentation
- Less investment in IT infrastructure
- Cost effective solution
- Speedy resolution of employee issues
- Fast turnaround of the organization
- Aids to focus more on core business activities
Why Outsource Payroll Services to S3 Solutions – Best Payroll and Statutory Compliance Service Provider?
If you are looking for reliable payroll services and statutory compliance services, S3 Solutions ensures error free quality services in this domain. From staying compliant to statutory norms, managing end-to-end payroll procedure to liasoning with authorities, S3 Solutions ensures that the organization goes through an efficient payroll process and maintains compliance to every statutory norm. We understand the fact that effective payroll services can serve as catalyst for your organization. Also maintaining adherence to laws can save a business from any kind of legal penalties. The extensive range of services offered by S3 Solutions lets a business enjoy timely and accurate payroll process along with staying complaint to all aspects of statues and labor laws. Irrespective of the size and the domain of the business, our business specific solutions can address all payroll management and statutory compliance issues seamlessly. As an attractive alternative to in-house processing, we provide simpler solutions of paying employees, calculating taxes, managing PF and other responsibilities. Some of the tasks performed by the organization are-
Highlights of Payroll Services and Statutory Compliance Services By S3 Solutions:
- Tracking of the contribution of the individual employees, income tax planning, PF contributions and more
- Complete statutory compliance related to payroll which includes Income tax filings including e-TDS returns and more
- Issuance of Form 16s, filing of periodical forms with the Government, etc. in an absolutely seamless manner
- Complete access of payroll details to individual employees
- Seamless incorporation of the accounting entries related to payroll into a high-end software
- Generation of MIS reports related to payroll, employees, etc. aiding to control manpower costs
- Web based password protected access to each of the employees
- Seamless integration of the payroll related data with the accounting system
Advantages of Outsourcing Payroll Services :
The advantages of outsourcing payroll services and compliance service from S3 Solutions are as follows-
- Strict adherence to Timelines
- Sound with all local state authorities
- Adherence to labor law related statutes
- Centralized Maintenance of Accurate Records
- Ethical Practices
- Sound Corporate Governance
- Reduced litigation and associated incidental costs
At S3 Solutions, we ensure highest levels of security for the data maintained in any format. The automated systems responsible for carrying out the processes are regularly monitored and texted extensively to meet the business specific requirements. The team of deft professionals follows a systematic approach in order to ensure highest standards of payroll process and statutory compliance. Vast domain rich experience, qualified team of experts combined with advanced technology has always led us towards success. Our happy clientele speaks volumes about the high quality of services we provide in this domain.
Contact us if you are seeking high quality services when it comes to managing payroll process of your business with strict confidence
Payroll Statutory Compliance Services
Business processes are overseen and controlled by the central and state governments. This demands the companies to comply with the legal framework set in place for payroll, which is an important part of business.
Payroll statutory compliance is a must if one seeks to run a successful business. The effect of these laws takes place under the Ministry of Labor and Employment. In case of default, the business can suffer disrepute and penalties.
To avoid such mishaps, S3 Solutions has the answer for you. The legalities concerning the payroll structure of your employees rests entirely on our shoulders.
Our team of experts handle end-to-end payroll processes while staying in compliance with the Indian laws. With a streamlined and comprehensive approach, we have the perfect solution for all types of businesses.
What is Payroll Statutory Compliance?
Each business organization needs to adhere to a set of comprehensive rules set in stone by the central government as well as the state governments of India. The laws that apply to the company while hiring employees for work and their payment are referred to as the payroll norms.
When a company follows these norms, it is called payroll statutory compliance. In the case of non-compliance, the business can be penalized by the government for misconduct.
Why are Payroll Statutory Compliance Services Becoming Popular?
- Effective Payroll Management:
Statutory compliance across various forms, private companies, and LLPs mostly remains the same with minor differences. Every company must adhere to the laws pertaining to the wages of the employees, industrial relations, tax payments, and the safety and health of workers.
Knowing all the nitty-gritties of all labor, employee and taxation laws is really a challenge. Unless they are handled by a professional expert, it is difficult to comply with them.
Here is where an effective payroll management system is of utmost importance. It takes into account all the taxes to be withheld and the net salary to be paid to the employee. Accordingly, it makes necessary calculations.
A team of experts in payroll management keeps this system updated with all modifications as and when needed.
The statutory compliance service providers at S3 Solutions are always on their toes to fulfill their promises. They ensure that the workers engaged in the company are compensated fairly for their work.
- No Pressure of Facing Legal Penalties and Consequences:
With statutory compliance services for payroll, one can easily avoid any legal penalties and other implications.
If payroll statutes are not followed, besides monetary recompensation, several disqualifications, license confiscations, lawsuits, and fines can be faced by the company in question.
The government needs the company to follow a set of rules for the efficient collection of revenues. Payment of taxes done within a specified time frame keeps the company afloat in the highly competitive business world.
When a core member of the company is responsible for doling out payments while adhering to these norms, they tend to be under a lot of pressure. These unnecessary anxieties can be done away with easily upon outsourcing payroll statutory compliance services from S3 Solutions.
- Increased Efficiency of the Company:
When such worries are at the back of the mind of the company’s board members, they are able to maintain the workflow smoothly without any disruption. A lot of time, effort, and resources can be saved this way.
Unnecessary anxieties regarding the payroll can affect the innovative work of the core members. On the other hand, having an in-house team to look after payroll statutory compliance can be an extra load on the company’s finances.
Our expertise in payroll statutory compliance services aids the company to focus on the functions that drive its business goal. Outsourcing such services is the best way to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- A More Polished Brand Image:
Statutory compliance in the case of the payroll of the employees is a symbol of the stability and high-level ethics of the company. It reflects the company’s genuine dedication to its workforce and production.
This is the public image conveyed to all partners and clients of the company, as well as to prospective employees. The company’s practices are lauded in social circles leading to its growth and prosperity.
Thus, not only internal, but statutory compliance strengthens the exterior part of the company. Complete statutory compliance improves the public relations sector of the brand.
Such integrity inculcates good reviews resulting in a good reputation that brings in new clients looking for a seamless and comfortable experience.
Goodwill is highly valued in commercial spaces besides strategic planning of business administration. Compliance with statutory payroll laws keeps your company way ahead of the race.
Smooth, hassle-free payroll generation and tax payments are the specialties of S3 Solutions and we ensure 100% transparency to our clients for maximum satisfaction.
- Boosting the Employee’s Work Ethics:
The nature of a company dictates its employees’ approach towards their work. If the company lacks in employee management issues, then the employees will also lose motivation to work at their maximum efficiency.
Following the statutory guidelines regarding the payroll structure will ensure improvements in their performance. It will automatically act as a catalyst for their motivation.
Again, goodwill and good intentions on the part of the company will make more candidates look forward to joining the company and boosting its growth.
Existing employees will also have the will to stay back in the company. The prompt actions of the company will leave a good impression upon them. It will make the employees pledge their loyalty to the company and follow it through to the end.
If a company does not follow statutory guidelines, the employees will remain highly alert. One false step on part of the company will tarnish its reputation in their eyes and their instincts will kick in, making them join another brand with better management. It is natural for them to ensure minimum legal implications or career risks for themselves.
Such a drain of skill is not expected.
S3 Solutions acknowledge that statutory noncompliance entails valid risks for the employees. So, we make sure that the error-free statutory compliance process is without any risks for your employees.
- Relations Between Client and Employee Loyalty:
Customers and employees of a company are the two sides that always need to remain balanced. A company vying for success cannot afford to upset either of these scales. They need to be appeased and satisfied equally to ensure the smooth running of the company.
Therefore, client and employee satisfaction are mutually dependent. Complying with statutes gives the employee a much-needed sense of security and work safety. It also assures the consumer of the protection of their data.
Loyal customers will ensure loyal employees and result in steady growth that will provide stability and security for many.
These are the best practices of Human Resources (HR) management and help businesses to gain their own ground quickly and shine at the top amongst the many competitors.
Why Should You Choose S3 Solutions for the Best Payroll Statutory Compliance Services?
- S3 Solutions has experts who specialize in ensuring frictionless payroll statutory compliance services. They push your business towards development and growth and development.
- Our team consists of young and promising minds in the field who have the best efficiency in managing end-to-end payroll management processes. They comply with all the statutory requirements and deliver only error-free solutions.
- S3 Solutions provide a wide range of services while strictly following deadlines and schedules.
- We are well-versed in the norms laid out by the state government as we have the best local experts on our team.
- Our top-quality documentation in all formats and its maintenance ensures ease in future references.
- We ensure that your company bypasses any costs related to litigation and compensation which can deter the growth of a business.
- Our ethical practices and systematic approach enables us to maintain transparency on every end. We strive to maintain amicable relationships with our clients, maintaining our high-quality services for their maximum satisfaction.
- The use of advanced technology to support our clientele is highly favorable since it increases our efficiency.
- Concrete corporate governance is maintained by us as we regularly monitor the automated systems to adapt to your business requirements.
What are the Payroll Statutory Compliance Services Provided By S3 Solutions?
Our quality services include the following tasks:
- We track the individual contribution of each of your employees to ensure their proper compensation following every work period.
- Income tax planning of all the workers and their Provident Fund (PF) contributions are closely monitored and registered in our database for future references. We promptly perform any modifications required and assist each employee for the entirety of their lifecycle.
- The government requires you to fill periodical forms to follow the issued statutory guidelines. Form 16s are also hard to get issued by laymen who are not well-versed in this field. S3 Solutions help you to overcome all these challenges by entrusting the tasks to us.
- We provide each employee with complete access to payroll details. It is protected by passwords to ensure data safety.
- Our detailed MIS reports on payrolls and employees give your company a close insight into the resources and services graphs. They help you to manage manpower costs.
- With our smooth integration of payroll-related data with the accounting system, we lessen your load of matters that do not concern the core of your business. This helps you focus on your goals indigenous to your business while we manage the payroll processes seamlessly for you.
- Income tax filings done by us include e-TDS returns and more benefits that you can avail of only after we have performed complete statutory compliance for your company. We make you aware of such schemes and other advantages when you work with us.
Payroll Outsourcing Services – Related FAQs
- What is statutory compliance in payroll?
Payroll statutory compliance refers to the legal framework surrounding payroll established by the central or state government of India to regulate and control business operations.
- What are the payroll statutory compliances in India?
Businesses need to comply with several legal regulations depending on their types and the industry they belong to. The payroll statutory compliance in India can be classified under the following categories.
- Social Security
- Employee State Insurance Act, 1948
- The Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Act, 1952
- Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1965
- The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Industrial Relations Labour Laws
- Employee State Insurance Act, 1948
- Employee Provident Fund Act, 1952
- Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1965
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Employee Salaries and Benefits
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- Minimum Wage Act, 1948
- Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
- Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- Tax liabilities
- Tax Deductions at Source (TDS)
- How to do the gratuity calculations for employees covered under Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972?
Gratuity is calculated as:
(15*last drawn salary*tenure of service)/26
This is applicable for employees covered under the gratuity act. Here, last drawn salary refers to salary including basic pay, dearness allowance and sales commissions.
- How to do the gratuity calculations for employees not covered under Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972?
Gratuity is calculated as:
(15*last drawn salary*tenure of service)/30
This is applicable for employees not covered under the gratuity act. Here, last drawn salary refers to salary including basic pay, dearness allowance and sales commissions.
- What are the states where the Labour Welfare Act,1965 are applicable?
The states in which the Labour Welfare Act, 1965 are applicable-
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal
- What are the latest amendments of the Maternity Benefits Act that will influence payroll statutory compliance?
According to the latest amendments of the Maternity Benefits Act, maternity benefits include the following-
- Maternity leave duration has been extended from 12 weeks to 26 weeks.
- Prenatal leaves are applicable up to a duration of 8 weeks.
- The Maternity Benefit Amendment Act has also included a provision for women ‘working from home.’ It is dependent on the nature of the work and can be exercised after the end of the 26-week period.
Get a Free Quote
Our Services :