As per the International Finance Corporation, India is very difficult country to do business. In order to aid the new entrepreneurs and especially Foreign Companies who are setting up shop in India, we offer to take care of all procedural, legal and statutory requirements related to setting up of companies. Foreign Companies and MNCs, who wish to set up shop in Bangalore, the world’s outsourcing capital will find our services very useful and which would allow them to concentrate on their core business and competencies.
Please do get in touch with us for your requirements related to business start-up services, incorporation services, incubation services, etc.
Some Of The Services Rendered By Us In This Area Are :
- obtaining an appropriate name for the Indian Company/Subsidiary.
- drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- incorporation of the Company and related procedures involving the Registrar of Companies.
- registration with the Reserve Bank of India and other permissions from other statutory authorities.
- registration with the Software Technology Parks of India
- obtaining the bonding permission from the Customs Authorities.
- obtaining tax deduction numbers from the Income Tax Department.
- obtaining registration under the GST Act
- registration under the Shops and Establishments Authorities Act.
- obtaining of permissions from Provident Fund Authorities and the ESI Authorities
- fixing office premises, including finalization of lease / rental agreements, agreements with other service providers like transport, catering, maintenance etc.
- help in recruitment of manpower, co-ordination with HR Agencies, HR Consultants etc.
- finalization of contracts with employees, and other service providers.
- tax planning in terms of saving on service tax, related to the setting up of office, etc.
If you have been planning to start your own business in India, we are sure that just like us, you have come across multiple problems in first securing the documents required for incorporation of a company followed by actually fulfilling the steps outlined by the state and central governments to get your company registered with the authorities.
To solve all your worries and ensure that you have a completely hassle-free experience when incorporating your business in India, we at S3 Solutions have launched our flagship company incorporation services which takes care of everything right from attorney incorporation services and helping your draft your Memorandum of Association (MOA) to fulfilling all the statutory requirements and ensuring that your business is compliant with all rules and regulations from day one.
About S3 Solutions
Incorporated in 2005 with the intention of addressing and solving our customer’s constant worries surrounding company incorporation, as an outsourcing solution provider, we at S3 believe that the only way we can truly fulfil the needs of our esteemed clientele is by first understanding their exact requirements and then fine-tuning our solutions to their taste.
Over the past 16 years, the team at S3 solutions, comprised of highly skilled and experienced professionals, has had the opportunity of serving esteemed clientele from a wide arena of industries, right from IT and Real Estate to Biotech and Enabled Services.
Headed by Mr Sivakumar and Mr Narayana, the able team at S3 solutions arrives with years of experience in attorney incorporation services and is an expert in securing documents required for incorporation of a company.
Our Stack of Services
At S3 solutions, our aim is always to meet your needs at your convenience, and thus we have crafted our stack of services to suit your every need. Shared below are some of our most significant services relied upon by our esteemed clientele.
- Helping you choose an appropriate name for your organization
- End to end drafting of both your Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Association (AOA).
- Customized incorporation services to fulfil all government formalities and register your organization with the Registrar of Companies.
- Collecting licenses and required authorizations from the RBI, Income Tax Department, GST and all other local as well as central authorities.
- Securing a trade license for your brick and mortar establishment under the Shops and Establishments Authorities Act.
- Expert assistance with the finalization of leases and other contracts with vendors as well as clients.
Why Choose Us?
Since our incorporation, our sole aim as an outsourcing solution provider has been to provide the best incorporation services required by our clients, and in pursuit of the same, we offer a number of reasons as to why you should choose us as your lawyers incorporating service company.
Shared below are some of the most significant:
- Wide range of services and solutions suited to your exact needs
- High domain expertise across a plethora of industries
- Excellent infrastructure and continued commitment to consistently meet your requirements
- Completely transparent and ethical processes
- Individual attention to each client
“We chose S3 solutions for our attorney incorporation service requirements, and in the entirety of our engagement, they have never let us down” – Arjun Mathur.