As per the International Finance Corporation, India is very difficult country to do business. In order to aid the new entrepreneurs and especially Foreign Companies who are setting up shop in India, we offer to take care of all procedural, legal and statutory requirements related to setting up of companies. Foreign Companies and MNCs, who wish to set up shop in Bangalore, the world’s outsourcing capital will find our services very useful and which would allow them to concentrate on their core business and competencies.
Please do get in touch with us for your requirements related to business start-up services, incorporation services, incubation services, etc.
Some Of The Services Rendered By Us In This Area Are :
- obtaining an appropriate name for the Indian Company/Subsidiary.
- drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- incorporation of the Company and related procedures involving the Registrar of Companies.
- registration with the Reserve Bank of India and other permissions from other statutory authorities.
- registration with the Software Technology Parks of India
- obtaining the bonding permission from the Customs Authorities.
- obtaining tax deduction numbers from the Income Tax Department.
- obtaining registration under the GST Act
- registration under the Shops and Establishments Authorities Act.
- obtaining of permissions from Provident Fund Authorities and the ESI Authorities
- fixing office premises, including finalization of lease / rental agreements, agreements with other service providers like transport, catering, maintenance etc.
- help in recruitment of manpower, co-ordination with HR Agencies, HR Consultants etc.
- finalization of contracts with employees, and other service providers.
- tax planning in terms of saving on service tax, related to the setting up of office, etc.