Service Tax Consultants Bangalore
We are well qualified to handle the requirements of our customers, in terms of their requirements related to service tax, central excise and customs duty. Our customers from the services, IT and manufacturing sector would find our services in this area, extremely useful. We are a well-known service tax consultant in Bangalore, catering to the needs of some highly reputed companies. We can handle all issues related to service tax, central excise and customs, on a completely outsourced model. Many of our customers have been able to save significant amounts, arising out of a better understanding of the service tax related issues. We are also well known central excise consultants in Bangalore, apart from being customs consultants in Bangalore.
Some of the services that we offer, in this area are :
- availment of cenvat credit in respect of input services, inputs and capital goods
- ascertainment of the monthly service tax liability and filing of the ST-3 returns
- maintenance of the cenvat credit registers
- applicability of the Point of Taxation Rules, 2011 and the Place of Provision of Services Rules, 2012
- documentation support for service tax matters
- handling of issues related to service tax audit, central excise audit and customs audit
- handling of issues related to anti-evasion, enforcement, preventive, DGCEI, etc.
- filing of refund claims and obtaining service tax refunds from the Department
- responding to queries and show cause notices from the Service Tax and other Departments
- appearing before the Adjudication Authorities and handling the adjudication proceedings
- drafting of and filing of appeals and handling hearings and other matters before the Appellate Authorities including the CESTAT
- advisory services in terms of service tax, central excise and customs
- handling issues related to central excise matters including issues related to classification, filing of returns, etc.
- handling issues related to customs levies
- handling refunds of Special Auxiliary Duties (‘SAD’)
- moving to Special Economic Zone (‘SEZ’)
- handling issues related to Special Valuation Bench (‘SVB’) matters.
We have a team of Advocates and CAs, who are well equipped to handle our clients’ requirements related to filing of service tax refunds, filing of service tax appeals, handling service tax appeals, handing show cause notices, filing of service tax returns, filing of ST-3 returns, handling service tax assessments and all other issues related to service tax.