We specialize in providing tailor made solutions for Companies in the Information Technology sector. Be they Indian Companies, Indian Subsidiaries of Foreign Companies, Indian Branches of Foreign Companies. Be they in software services, back end services, IT Enabled Services. Managements of IT Companies are faced with challenges of different dimensions arising out of the unpredictable movement of the rupee, levy of service tax on Information Technology Software Services effective May 16, 2008, stricter regime of transfer pricing provisions and withdrawal of the tax holiday under the Income tax Act as of March 31, 2011. The need for a stricter control on expenses and to follow the budgetary system is being felt by most IT Companies.
We can aid in the process of helping IT Companies improve their bottom lines by going in for formal budgetary systems, cutting down on wasteful expenditure, cost management, going in for refund of taxes including service tax, etc. We have a proven expertise of having handled IT Companies in the CFO level and ourcustomers include more than seven IT companies. We can completely handle the Finance & Accounting function for IT Companies on an outsourced model or work with the existing infrastructure. Our customers have been able to derive considerable mileage out of our proven expertise in introduction of profit monitoring systems and cost cutting programs.
Some of the specific solutions that we offer to IT Companies include:
- working as outsourced/virtual/part-time CFOs (Chief Financial Officers) for IT and Services Companies
- working as the outsourced financial controller
- working as the outsourced finance manager
- providing outsourced accounting, payroll and book-keeping services to our customers in Bangalore, under one roof.
- we offer tax solutions for companies in Bangalore including handling direct and indirect tax issues
- we provide outsourced payroll services
- we provide outsourced accounting services
- we can act as Tax Consultantsfor our customers including acting as US tax consultants
- choosing the most appropriate method and strategy for the transfer pricing requirements.
- introduction of budgetary and profit monitoring systems to plan, monitor and correct performance to achieve pre-set goals.
- providing management accounting and MIS services
- providing Tally accounting services
- complete statutory compliance services including those related to STPI, RBI and FEMA.
- obtaining refunds of VAT and Service Tax.
- Assistance in tax structure planning, etc.
- assistance in handling income tax issues related to transfer pricing, ESOPs, etc.
- deciding on the right corporate structure for the Indian Operations of MNCs, vis-à-vis Indian Branches, Subsidiaries, etc.
- assistance in taking forward covers for foreign receivables and payables.
- tax planning for the Company and the Executives including ESOP related planning.
- treasury management in respect of export receivables, etc.
- assistance in direct tax compliance and indirect tax compliance
- assistance in terms of accounting support and reconciliation services
- assistance in terms of moving into the SEZ area, to avail of tax holiday, post 2010-11.