Incorporation and Start – Up Services
As per¬†the¬†International Finance Corporation, India is very difficult country to do business. In order to aid the new entrepreneurs and especially Foreign Companies who are setting up shop in India, we offer to take care of all procedural, legal and statutory requirements related to setting up of companies. Foreign Companies and MNCs, who wish to set up shop in Bangalore, the worlds outsourcing capital will find our services very useful and which would allow them to concentrate on their core business and competencies
Some of the services rendered by us ¬†in this area are :
- Obtaining an appropriate name for the Indian Company/Subsidiary.
- Drafting ¬† of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Incorporation of the Company and related procedures involving the Registrar of Companies.
- Registration with the Reserve Bank of India and other permissions from other statutory authorities.
- Registration with the Software Technology Parks of India
- Obtaining the bonding permission¬†from the Central¬†Excise Authorities.
- Registration with the¬†Revenue Department for service tax.
- Obtaining tax deduction numbers from the Income Tax Department.
- Registration under the Shops and Establishments Authorities Act.
- Obtaining of permissions from Provident Fund Authorities and the ESI Authorities
- Obtaining various permissions and approvals under Central and State Laws, including obtaining of the VAT registration numbers.
- Fixing office premises, including finalization¬† of lease / rental agreements, agreements with other service providers like transport, catering, maintenance etc.
- Help in recruitment of manpower, co-ordination ¬†with HR Agencies, HR Consultants etc.
- Finalization of contracts with employees, and other service providers.
- Tax planning in terms of saving on service tax, related to the setting up of office, etc.