Income Tax and Transfer Pricing Services
Handling direct tax requirements, in an era of total uncertainty and confusion, could emerge as a big bother for corporates and especially for companies in the IT sector. Moreover, with the tax holiday available for STP Units having been removed with effect from April 1, 2011 and with MAT being levied on STP Units, most exporting units are now squarely coming under the tax net.
You can look up to us for your requirements related to income tax services, direct tax services, direct taxation services, transfer pricing services, income tax assessments, income tax appeals, etc.
We can handle the direct taxation requirements of corporates on a completely outsourced model and the assignment could typically include some of the following elements:
- filing of income tax returns for the Company.
- handling of scrutiny assessments and re-assessments
- handling of income tax refunds.
- handling of investigations, etc.
- assistance in choosing the most appropriate transfer pricing model.
- assistance in transfer pricing documentation.
- providing the transfer pricing study report
- handling issues related to the Dispute Resolution Panel
- handling appeals up to the stage of the Commissioner (Appeals) and the Income tax Appellate Tribunal (‘ITAT’)
- providing tax advisory services to clients in the area of direct taxes.
- providing tax litigation service.
- handling income tax scrutiny assessments
- handling income tax compliance related issues
We also advise our clients on the right method to be chosen for transfer pricing and to provide transfer pricing study reports, handling transfer pricing assessments, etc.